TestCountry knows that those working in clinical settings require CLIA waived drug testing solutions for point of care testing. We offer high quality,
name brand test cups to suit all of your drug testing needs including our DrugConfirm Advanced Cups, T-Cup Urine Drug Test Cups, iCup Flat Panel Drug Cups,
E-Z Split Key Cups and our CLIA Waived Drug Testing Cups, all of which are CLIA Waived and 510(k) FDA Approved.
We also bring you the latest in drug testing innovation with the VacuLid Urine Specimen Transfer Device that works in conjunction with all T-Cups. All of our test cups provide reliable and accurate, hospital quality results within minutes. We're also proud to offer more test panels than any other testing on the market. Let's work together to find the best solutions for your organization.
Drug Identification Test Kits
Are drugs and illicit substances present?
When you need to answer now, you need drug detection and identification field test kits to do the job!
Drug detection and identification has never been easier with Drug field test kits offered on Testcountry.com. There is no longer a need to collect samples or specimen, take them to a laboratory and wait for hours or sometimes days, to see the results.
Advantages of Drug Detection and Identification Field Test Kits
- Collection is quick
- On-the-spot results
- No need for a dedicated place to collect specimen or substance
- There is no special training needed for the end-user
- Non-toxic, non-corrosive
- No special disposal required
- Easy to carry out in the field
Drug detection and identification field test kits are advantageous to law enforcers, school officials, counter-narcotics agencies, security agencies, crime scene investigators, port and harbor authorities, airport authorities, coastguards and school authorities.
With today's scientific and technological innovations, drug detection and identification in school premises and out on the field have become more precise and uncomplicated. Reading the results of drug detection and identification test is simple and straightforward. This type of substance testing is not only efficient but cost-effective and do-away with laboratory analysis.
Law enforcement and school officials now have the ability to instantly test substances found while out in the field or on on school premises. It is a very cost-effective method of substance testing, and eliminates the need for lab analysis which can cost up to $200-300.
Law enforcement agencies and school officials now have the ability to test substances at the scene and obtain fast and laboratory accurate results.
We carry two types of catagories:
- Home Drug Identification Kits: The Home Drug Identification Kits (Non-Professional) were designed for use in your home, school or workplace, however they meet the strict standards of IDenta's professional drug identification kits, used by law enforcement agencies worldwide. This method allows you to identify substances quickly and discreetly.
- Professional Drug Identification Kits: Identification Kits (Professional) are used by law enforcement agencies and private individuals around the world. Using advanced, internationally patented chemical technology, with fast and accurate results, IDenta Stinger can help to virtually eliminate the submission of false-positive samples to the forensic laboratory - a major cost savings and time benefit.
Our Customer Service Representatives are available Mon-Fri 8.00am - 5.00pm PST to answer any additional questions you may have.