Urine Test Kits
Urine drug testing is one of the most popular methods of random drug testing for recent drug use, as they are easy to use and provide fast and accurate results.
This method can detect the presence of drugs in urine for up to 3-4 days* after the drug has entered a person's system. The big advantage to urine drug testing, is that you have the ability to test up to 10 different drugs at one time.
Our Urine drug testing kits are FDA cleared , and can be used in any of the following situations:
- Pre-employment testing
- Random employment testing in the workplace
- Random drug testing in schools or youth organizations
- Testing your child or family member in the privacy of your own home
* Please see the drug listing chart for further details.
- Instant Result Urine Testing: Our instant results tests come in different formats including integrated test cup, dip card, cassette and dip strips.
- Lab Result Urine Testing: We now offer a fast and reliable referral service to over 8,000 Drug & Alcohol Testing Centers across the United States, for both individuals and organizations. Results are available in approx 24-48 hours*. This is prepaid service.
|PROS of Urine Drug Testing||CONS of Urine Drug Testing|
Urine Tests can be used to test for:
Cocaine (COC), Marijuana (THC), Opiates (OPI), Methamphetamine (mAMP), Amphetamines (AMP), Phencyclidine (PCP), Benzodiazepines (BZO), Barbiturates (BAR) Methadone (MTD), Tricyclic Antidepressants (TCA)
To order or get more detail on our different urine test products , please click on the picture.
Our Customer Service Representatives are available Mon-Fri 8.00am - 5.00pm PST to answer any additional questions you may have.
- Choosing A Drug Testing Method: Which One is Right for Me?
Urinalysis or the urine drug testing is one of the most simple and widely practiced methods for the testing of various drugs or biomarkers. This method is one of the least intrusive methods and the sampling technique is highly cost effective. Urine, a metabolic waste, contains some vital information about the dietary and life style habits in the form of various characteristic chemical compounds or their known metabolites which remain unbound with the protein in blood and are released in the urine. Thus urinalysis for various components may reveal drug/medication consumption history, at least for the near past. More than 100 different tests can be performed by urinalysis. Some parameters like operating temperature, chemicals used etc. must be taken care of to prevent degradation of components tested for. However, there are various disadvantages of this method too; for instance, sample collection may require private rooms which may promote sample adulteration/substitution. The sample odor may also not be a very pleasant thing to work upon!