Our Confidential Hepatitis C Test Kit is designed to provide you with accurate test results. It can be difficult undergoing a test of this nature. That is why we have professionally trained counselors available to help you through this trying time.
The testing process is quite simple and can be conducted from your home or office. Plus, this test is the only Hepatitis C counseling and testing service approved by the FDA. Our hepatitis C tests are guaranteed to be confidential. We ensure this by assigning a fourteen-digit access code to each kit, so you and only you can access your test results.
How Does Hepatitis C Test Kit Work?
- PINr Registration and Pre-Test Counseling You begin by calling a toll free number to register your PIN and complete pre-test counseling. You can choose to speak to a counselor or use our automated registration and education system. Our counselors are available to help you with any questions or personal concerns.
- Sample Collection Using the retractable safety lancet provided, you prick your fingertip and place drops of blood on the blood specimen card included in the test kit. You only need enough blood to fill a circle smaller than a quarter.
- Shipping Your blood sample is protected by an enclosed weather resistant protective pouch which is placed in a self-addressed, pre-paid U.S. Mail shipping envelope, all included in the test kit. Your sample is shipped directly to the certified laboratory.
- Laboratory Analysis The laboratory is FDA approved and CLIA certified (laboratory registration certificate CLIA #14D0981820). Our procedures and protocols have been certified by the United States Food and Drug Administration under cGMPs (Current Good Manufacturing Practices). At the laboratory, your blood sample is tested by experienced technicians using the exact same test ordered by doctors' offices, hospitals and clinics, ensuring greater than 99% accuracy.
- Results and Post-Test Counseling After shipping your blood sample, you call back on the same toll-free number after ten business days (14 days, excluding Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays). You access your test result and receive post-test counseling by once again entering your Access PIN. The counselors are available to offer nationwide physician referrals to people requiring further assistance.
International buyers are responsible for shipping the specimens back to the lab in the United States. TestCountry is not responsible for failed tests due to delays and/or miscollection of specimens.