The Carbon Monoxide Testing Kit can help you keep your family safe from this toxic gas. Our kit is accurate and fast. Plus, it's really easy to read. If the spot on the test turns gray or black when carbon monoxide is present and returns to its original color when the air is clean. It's as simple as that.
Our tests are laboratory tested for accuracy. It is recommended you test several areas of your home for carbon monoxide such as kitchens, furnace areas, garages, wood stoves, fireplaces, space heaters and water heaters. They are also great for outside of the home in place sushc as cars, RVs, campers, boats, airplaces and more! Don't take the risk. Let our Carbon Monoxide Testing Kit put your mind at ease.
PROFESSIONAL CARBON MONOXIDE TEST KIT
- When ready to use, remove the tan sensor button from the foil package and snap it firmly into the hole on the front of the plastic badge. 2. Write the date you started testing on the lower right hand corner of the front of the plastic badge. 3. Peel the protective coating off of the adhesive on the back of the plastic badge and mount to any hard, flat surface in area of concern. If carbon monoxide is present, the sensor button will turn grey to black within fifteen (15) minutes. The sensor button will return to its original color and be ready for reuse when exposed to fresh air (unless the sensor has been overexposed). Even a slight darkening of the sensor button indicates a dangerous amount of carbon monoxide.
Note: Replace sensor button every three (3) months Note: Reaction time is slightly faster when damp, and slightly slower when dry. CAUTION: The sensor button will be damaged by halogens, ammoniac and nitrous gases. Keep away from cleaners, solvents, and other contaminents. Harsh direct sunlight will bleach out sensor button and shorten useful life. The shelf life of an unopened sensor is three (3) years.