Our Drug Testing in the Workplace Policy and Program Template can help your company develop a workplace drug testing program that is effective. This is the first crucial step to creating a drug-free workplace.
Instead of developing your policy from scratch, you can create your program with the help of our policy template and then have your attorney help you finalize the program as per your needs and requirements. This way, our substance abuse policy/workplace drug testing program template will save you thousands of dollars.
Our policy template will help you create the following:
- Letter of notification to applicants and employees about the drug testing program
- An open letter to all employees about the drug testing program
- Drug Testing in the Workplace Policy (with sections like: Statement of Policy, Policy Requirements, Specimen Collection and Testing Procedures)
- Consequences of Violating the Policy
- Employee Assistance Program *Disclaimer
- Drug Types and Information Sheet
- Drug-Free Workplace Program Receipt
- Pre-Employment Agreement for Drug Testing
- Documentation of Basis for Reasonable Suspicion Testing and more...
Answers, comments, information, articles and opinions provided on all TestCountry related webpages are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, counseling, psychological, legal or other professional advice.
You should not use the information on TestCountry for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, or prescribing any medication or other treatment. TestCountry is not does not provide any legal advice. TestCountry is not an attorney advertisement or solicitation or email advice service. Depending on your situation, it is advisable for you to get a lawyer.
You should always speak with your physician other healthcare professional before taking any medication or nutritional, herbal or homeopathic supplement, rehabilitation or detoxification from any substance abuse or adopting any treatment for a health or drug problem.