If you or someone you love has diabetes, you need this up-to-date, accessible, and comprehensive guide. Written by two experienced physicians, this trusted reference, now completely revised, shares everything you need to know to keep yourself in the best possible health.
- The causes of diabetes - and how to prevent it and cure it
- The differences between Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes
- Ways to reduce the risk of long-term complications
- The pros and cons of the insulin pump
- The facts on how diabetes can affect pregnancy
- How to manage diabetes-related impotence
- The proper diet, even when dining out and traveling
- Alternative therapies and medical advances
Addressing hundreds of patient concerns, this essential guide will help you deal constructively with virtually every challenge a diabetic may encounter, so that you can live a full, productive, and meaningful life.
Ratings and Reviews
"Thanks for your professional and efficient sales follow-up."
"I like the products so far and the rapid turn around time. I also like the price!"
"very happy with order and customer service - will be a repeat customer thanks"
"very good service thank you!"
"Wonderfull people to work with. Always goes the extra mile."