If you or someone you love has diabetes, you need this up-to-date, accessible, and comprehensive guide. Written by two experienced physicians, this trusted reference, now completely revised, shares everything you need to know to keep yourself in the best possible health.
- The causes of diabetes - and how to prevent it and cure it
- The differences between Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes
- Ways to reduce the risk of long-term complications
- The pros and cons of the insulin pump
- The facts on how diabetes can affect pregnancy
- How to manage diabetes-related impotence
- The proper diet, even when dining out and traveling
- Alternative therapies and medical advances
Addressing hundreds of patient concerns, this essential guide will help you deal constructively with virtually every challenge a diabetic may encounter, so that you can live a full, productive, and meaningful life.
Ratings and Reviews
"You don't give us enough choices to rate you!! You're not a FIVE by any means. You're an 11 out of 10!! Thank you so much for setting the standard of customer service - not just for online ordering but for how a vendor should treat a customer. Period. You are the very VERY best! It's nice to know that low prices don't have to mean we sacrifice customer service. You truly do set the standard for excellence in customer service. "
"I would like to thank you again for your excellent service. I will be letting others know of your products and most importantly your quick response to my questions and the way you handle them. Thanks again!"
"Service was great"
"got my order promptly thanks for the good service"
"We are looking forwad to doing more buying with you because of your fast and friendly service. It is hard to that kind now-a-days. Hope to hear from you soon and take care out there on the west coast"