From the Publisher:
Are you among the 95 million Americans who suffer from stress during these
trying times? Revised and comprehensive, this invaluable guide helps you
identify the specific areas of stress in your life: familial, work-related,
social, emotional, and offers proven techniques for dealing with every one of
New material includes information on how men and women differ in response
to stress, updated statistics on disorders and drugs, the ways terrorism and the
information age impact stress, the key benefits of spirituality, alternative
medicine, exercise, and nutrition. Stress Management will help you
- Test your personal responses to daily stress and chart your progress in
- Learn specific techniques for relaxation from "scanning" to "imagery training"
- Discover how to deal with life's critical moments without stress
- Embark on a program to improve your physical health as a major step toward
- Discern which types of stress must be reduced and which kinds you can turn
into positive motivation
Ratings and Reviews
"got exactly what i ordered timely and at a good price"
"Very simple and quick process. Great customer support!"
"I appreciate the personal atmosphere feeling and quick responses from your staff."
"I made an error in my order and sent an e-mail to correct it. Your staff made the correction and shipped the corrected items right away. Thank you so much."
"I was delighted to speak with a person regarding the order and I will be a returning customer. Keep it up. Everything was much better than where I used to order refills."