From the Publisher:
Are you among the 95 million Americans who suffer from stress during these
trying times? Revised and comprehensive, this invaluable guide helps you
identify the specific areas of stress in your life: familial, work-related,
social, emotional, and offers proven techniques for dealing with every one of
New material includes information on how men and women differ in response
to stress, updated statistics on disorders and drugs, the ways terrorism and the
information age impact stress, the key benefits of spirituality, alternative
medicine, exercise, and nutrition. Stress Management will help you
- Test your personal responses to daily stress and chart your progress in
- Learn specific techniques for relaxation from "scanning" to "imagery training"
- Discover how to deal with life's critical moments without stress
- Embark on a program to improve your physical health as a major step toward
- Discern which types of stress must be reduced and which kinds you can turn
into positive motivation
Ratings and Reviews
"We were extremely satisfied with all aspects of this transaction."
"Wonderfull people to work with. Always goes the extra mile."
"You lived up to the promise on the web. I am still in the process of following through on the test results from you. It has been very helpful in getting some more answers to my problems. You have given me a good starting point."
"I made an error in my order and sent an e-mail to correct it. Your staff made the correction and shipped the corrected items right away. Thank you so much."
"Tests are well priced and easy to use/read compared to those sold in the pharmacy stores."