From the Publisher:
Are you among the 95 million Americans who suffer from stress during these
trying times? Revised and comprehensive, this invaluable guide helps you
identify the specific areas of stress in your life: familial, work-related,
social, emotional, and offers proven techniques for dealing with every one of
New material includes information on how men and women differ in response
to stress, updated statistics on disorders and drugs, the ways terrorism and the
information age impact stress, the key benefits of spirituality, alternative
medicine, exercise, and nutrition. Stress Management will help you
- Test your personal responses to daily stress and chart your progress in
- Learn specific techniques for relaxation from "scanning" to "imagery training"
- Discover how to deal with life's critical moments without stress
- Embark on a program to improve your physical health as a major step toward
- Discern which types of stress must be reduced and which kinds you can turn
into positive motivation
Ratings and Reviews
"Good price, fast service, thanks"
"Yes, because we are implementing a non-tobacco atmosphere and as of May 17 we will be testing applicates for subsatance as well as tobacco. We ordered these tests as samples to start with and received them in a couple days without delay. Your service and product will be a recommendation for future need. "
"Very easy process "
"The quick service and the great prices!"
"Hi Customer Rep. , thanks it is great service , you save me a bunch of valuable time and money in my small one person business . Thanks for being there and providing this valuable service ,it is quick , painless and inexpensive , what more could we ask for?"