From the Publisher:
Are you among the 95 million Americans who suffer from stress during these
trying times? Revised and comprehensive, this invaluable guide helps you
identify the specific areas of stress in your life: familial, work-related,
social, emotional, and offers proven techniques for dealing with every one of
New material includes information on how men and women differ in response
to stress, updated statistics on disorders and drugs, the ways terrorism and the
information age impact stress, the key benefits of spirituality, alternative
medicine, exercise, and nutrition. Stress Management will help you
- Test your personal responses to daily stress and chart your progress in
- Learn specific techniques for relaxation from "scanning" to "imagery training"
- Discover how to deal with life's critical moments without stress
- Embark on a program to improve your physical health as a major step toward
- Discern which types of stress must be reduced and which kinds you can turn
into positive motivation
Ratings and Reviews
"Website easy to navigate excellent descriptions of various products table to compare different products easily, including pricing"
"I feel this is a great way to obtain your hormone levels without having to pay for a Dr's appointment."
"I really appreciate your customer service. It does seperate you from others, considering you started as pop up."
"The OneBode Flo has made such a difference for me. I highly recommend this Product. Also, The Customer Service was very helpful in understanding my needs and what I was looking for. Wonderful Service!"
"Service was great"