From the Publisher:
Are you among the 95 million Americans who suffer from stress during these
trying times? Revised and comprehensive, this invaluable guide helps you
identify the specific areas of stress in your life: familial, work-related,
social, emotional, and offers proven techniques for dealing with every one of
New material includes information on how men and women differ in response
to stress, updated statistics on disorders and drugs, the ways terrorism and the
information age impact stress, the key benefits of spirituality, alternative
medicine, exercise, and nutrition. Stress Management will help you
- Test your personal responses to daily stress and chart your progress in
- Learn specific techniques for relaxation from "scanning" to "imagery training"
- Discover how to deal with life's critical moments without stress
- Embark on a program to improve your physical health as a major step toward
- Discern which types of stress must be reduced and which kinds you can turn
into positive motivation
Ratings and Reviews
"excellent product excellent service "
"I have been extremely happy with your customer service, fast delivery and great prices. Keep up the good work!"
"consistent quality and great service"
"Service was prompt and accurate. Price is right!!"
"Very easy to sign up for testing on-line and pretty self-explanatory from that point onward. Had the results back from Quest in less than 48 hours. Thanks "