From the Publisher:
Are you among the 95 million Americans who suffer from stress during these
trying times? Revised and comprehensive, this invaluable guide helps you
identify the specific areas of stress in your life: familial, work-related,
social, emotional, and offers proven techniques for dealing with every one of
New material includes information on how men and women differ in response
to stress, updated statistics on disorders and drugs, the ways terrorism and the
information age impact stress, the key benefits of spirituality, alternative
medicine, exercise, and nutrition. Stress Management will help you
- Test your personal responses to daily stress and chart your progress in
- Learn specific techniques for relaxation from "scanning" to "imagery training"
- Discover how to deal with life's critical moments without stress
- Embark on a program to improve your physical health as a major step toward
- Discern which types of stress must be reduced and which kinds you can turn
into positive motivation
Ratings and Reviews
"Wow - that was really fast!!!! And, I appreciate the fact that you let me know the status of my order without my having to ask. It is obvious that your company values the vanishing art of customer service. I will be certain to pass your name on as I can to my friends and associates. Again, my husband and I thank you."
"Good communication on order received,delivery and followup."
"I give you a five for all questions. Pleased with your service. It has been great. M. Wido"
"As for the product quality, I have't used any of them yet. Will use them soon and if there is a problem, I have confidence that the matter would be resolved satisfactorily."
"Very Pleased with your product and service."