From the Publisher:
Are you among the 95 million Americans who suffer from stress during these
trying times? Revised and comprehensive, this invaluable guide helps you
identify the specific areas of stress in your life: familial, work-related,
social, emotional, and offers proven techniques for dealing with every one of
New material includes information on how men and women differ in response
to stress, updated statistics on disorders and drugs, the ways terrorism and the
information age impact stress, the key benefits of spirituality, alternative
medicine, exercise, and nutrition. Stress Management will help you
- Test your personal responses to daily stress and chart your progress in
- Learn specific techniques for relaxation from "scanning" to "imagery training"
- Discover how to deal with life's critical moments without stress
- Embark on a program to improve your physical health as a major step toward
- Discern which types of stress must be reduced and which kinds you can turn
into positive motivation
Ratings and Reviews
"I haven't had the chance to use your product yet, but your service was great!!!!"
"I want you to know that I am positively thrilled, really, just to know that this kind of email support exists. You are really thorough and you follow up. Do you know how rare that is? Anyway, sooner or later I will try this but in the meantime I am so glad to have the quality support."
"Entire process of search, order, shipping, and follow-through was excellent. Thnks for your assistance AND for your service.Paul E. Doherty"
"Your product is easy to use and very economical. Delivery is fast and the service is great!"
"Good Afternoon Customer Rep., It was very nice to speak with you on the phone, your as nice on the phone as in your email. I really appreciate the time that you took to help advise me. Sincerely,"