From the Publisher:
Are you among the 95 million Americans who suffer from stress during these
trying times? Revised and comprehensive, this invaluable guide helps you
identify the specific areas of stress in your life: familial, work-related,
social, emotional, and offers proven techniques for dealing with every one of
New material includes information on how men and women differ in response
to stress, updated statistics on disorders and drugs, the ways terrorism and the
information age impact stress, the key benefits of spirituality, alternative
medicine, exercise, and nutrition. Stress Management will help you
- Test your personal responses to daily stress and chart your progress in
- Learn specific techniques for relaxation from "scanning" to "imagery training"
- Discover how to deal with life's critical moments without stress
- Embark on a program to improve your physical health as a major step toward
- Discern which types of stress must be reduced and which kinds you can turn
into positive motivation
Ratings and Reviews
"Hi Customer Rep. , thanks it is great service , you save me a bunch of valuable time and money in my small one person business . Thanks for being there and providing this valuable service ,it is quick , painless and inexpensive , what more could we ask for?"
"Entering my order was easy and the products arrived faster than I expected. So, I was happy about that. Thank you."
"Very quick response to my order and very promt delivery of same."
"Thank you so much! This is the best customer service I believe I've ever received. I will definitely do business with you again and will recommend you to all my friends and business associates."
"Excellent services......thank you"