From the Publisher:
Are you among the 95 million Americans who suffer from stress during these
trying times? Revised and comprehensive, this invaluable guide helps you
identify the specific areas of stress in your life: familial, work-related,
social, emotional, and offers proven techniques for dealing with every one of
New material includes information on how men and women differ in response
to stress, updated statistics on disorders and drugs, the ways terrorism and the
information age impact stress, the key benefits of spirituality, alternative
medicine, exercise, and nutrition. Stress Management will help you
- Test your personal responses to daily stress and chart your progress in
- Learn specific techniques for relaxation from "scanning" to "imagery training"
- Discover how to deal with life's critical moments without stress
- Embark on a program to improve your physical health as a major step toward
- Discern which types of stress must be reduced and which kinds you can turn
into positive motivation
Ratings and Reviews
"Great Work!! This is the type of Customer Service that Consumers love and encourages them to tell their friends about your Company. I found myself telling three couples about company and the exceptional Values and Service this past weekend! Keep up the Great Work!!"
"It was a positive experience. I would rate my experience as good. "
"superb price, ease of ordering, extra fast delivery, all make for an Excellent Comapny to buy from."
"Too long a story to tell but your customer service people are PERFECT--the best I've ever dealt with..thank you!"
"Extremely happy with the transaction. "