From the Publisher:
Are you among the 95 million Americans who suffer from stress during these
trying times? Revised and comprehensive, this invaluable guide helps you
identify the specific areas of stress in your life: familial, work-related,
social, emotional, and offers proven techniques for dealing with every one of
New material includes information on how men and women differ in response
to stress, updated statistics on disorders and drugs, the ways terrorism and the
information age impact stress, the key benefits of spirituality, alternative
medicine, exercise, and nutrition. Stress Management will help you
- Test your personal responses to daily stress and chart your progress in
- Learn specific techniques for relaxation from "scanning" to "imagery training"
- Discover how to deal with life's critical moments without stress
- Embark on a program to improve your physical health as a major step toward
- Discern which types of stress must be reduced and which kinds you can turn
into positive motivation
Ratings and Reviews
"I made an error in my order and sent an e-mail to correct it. Your staff made the correction and shipped the corrected items right away. Thank you so much."
"Very good service. Thank you."
"Thanks for your prompt reply and resolution. In this day and age of declining customer service it's refreshing to see someone who "follows through". Your professionalism is appreciated! Regards, "
"Entering my order was easy and the products arrived faster than I expected. So, I was happy about that. Thank you."
"I received he test that I wanted in a timely manner. Thank you"