From the Publisher:
Are you among the 95 million Americans who suffer from stress during these
trying times? Revised and comprehensive, this invaluable guide helps you
identify the specific areas of stress in your life: familial, work-related,
social, emotional, and offers proven techniques for dealing with every one of
New material includes information on how men and women differ in response
to stress, updated statistics on disorders and drugs, the ways terrorism and the
information age impact stress, the key benefits of spirituality, alternative
medicine, exercise, and nutrition. Stress Management will help you
- Test your personal responses to daily stress and chart your progress in
- Learn specific techniques for relaxation from "scanning" to "imagery training"
- Discover how to deal with life's critical moments without stress
- Embark on a program to improve your physical health as a major step toward
- Discern which types of stress must be reduced and which kinds you can turn
into positive motivation
Ratings and Reviews
"This is the first time I have dealt with your company and I am pleased with the professionalism you display."
"I give you a five for all questions. Pleased with your service. It has been great. M. Wido"
"everything was great and i really liked the e-mail asking me if i received my order ok and if everything was ok, no one has ever taken the time to do that but you, i feel so appreciated by you. I will shop there always and i have told a lot of people about your products and kindness"
"I am very satisfied. Keep up the quality of your services."
"Easy, no hassle, fast, reasonable price."