The Nutrition Deficiency Test is an excellent method of determining the level of general wellness of a healthy individual. It helps you understand the weaknesses of your body and prepare to defend against possible problems in the future.
All you have to do is collect a saliva sample using the special swab included in the test kit and send it back to the lab. The 2 day air shipping and packaging for the sample is included within the kit itself and you will receive an accurate and detailed result report within just a few days. The test is very simple and easy to perform, but just in case you need help, a detailed instruction manual is also included in the kit.
This test which can be performed at the comfort of your home can tell you a great deal about the level of general wellness of your body. There is no easier way of knowing what element of your health is deficient and needs more attention. This test covers nine important factors which are sharply quantized through a revolutionary testing process. The results of the tests are concise and easy to understand.
The Nutrition Deficiency Test will accurately measure the strength of your immune system and will guide you precisely on deciding whether you should be taking health supplements to boost up your wellness.
The result of a wellness test is different from what a typical fitness test could deduce. A fitness test that you could undergo in your local fitness centre does not scientifically measure the level of crucial elements in your body and arrive at a solid conclusion regarding the quality of the internal functioning of your body.
The Nutrition Deficiency Test measures the following and more to assess your wellness:
- Citrulline - A critical player in the urea cycle that converts ammonia into urea for excretion from the body. Wellness panel test measures the risk of Citrullinemia, a very dangerous disorder involving the loss of ability to control the level of nitrogen in the blood.
- Folic Acid - It is the water soluble form of vitamin B9 which plays an important role in the formation and sustenance of new cell material and for the replication of DNA. For people above 50, the level of Folate directly influences mental agility, short-term memory and verbal fluency.
- Homocysteine - A high level of Homocysteine could cause a deficiency of Folic acid, Vitamin B12 and B6. The wellness test will tell you whether you have to avoid high protein diets and bring your homocysteine level under control
- Magnesium - Inadequate Magnesium intake could result in irregular heart beats, insomnia and muscle spasm not to mention a whole array of dangerous disorders including diabetes and cardiovascular problems.
- Manganese - Manganese is required for the normal functioning of numerous enzymes in the body. Although it is essential for proper functioning of the body, a high concentration could cause damage to the liver, brain and kidney. It could also lead to a miscarriage in pregnant women.
- Niacin - Commonly known as Vitamin B3, Niacin is responsible for energy metabolism at the cell level and also for repair of DNA material. Abnormal levels could lead to a variety of problems including blindness, liver damage and stomach ulcers.
- Selenium - Selenium is essential for the reduction of anti-oxidant enzymes. Excessive levels of selenium in the body could lead to Selenosis that could result in Keshan disease which is fatal.
- Vitamin B6 - This is a water soluble vitamin that is very important for amino acid metabolism. Overdose from the abuse of supplements could prove toxic while a deficiency could cause numerous problems including Pyroluria which could possibly result in mental disturbances and schizophrenia
- Vitamin B12 - Vitamin B12 is a very critical ingredient of DNA synthesis and neurological function. Deficiency could lead to loss of memory, disorientation and anemia.
Ratings and Reviews
"I feel your company went to the extra length to satisfy me. Thank you."
"Working with Jennifer has made it a breeze. She is NEVER pushy but always knows who I am when I call or email and what we order. The tests are easy to use and with very clear instructions."
"Because the drug kits were easy to order and read. It was for our company for our grant class. Our school is drug free, because your kits helped us keep it that way. I''m just sorry to say that at the end of this year we will no longer have any more grant classes. Also your patience with me ordering them on the phone, I can''t hear that good or understand certain things. You made it so easy to order and I could even sense your smile. You love your job as I do. It was a pleasure working with you"
"Having had a business in the past for 10 yrs. I always felt the way you treat the customer was the real compitetion. You are the best. This is my second order, 3 day delivery both times. I will be back. Thank you, Ron"