NOTE: This product is to be used with the SystemSURE Plus ATP Hygiene Monitoring System
Ultrasnap is a user-friendly, all-in-one ATP sampling test used with the SystemSURE luminometer. This pen-sized sample collection device is easy to use, small and environmentally friendly compared to other ATP swabs.
In addition, Ultrasnap uses the world's first liquid-stable reagent in place of the freeze-dried enzymes used in other ATP sampling devices. This provides better accuracy, longer-lasting signal strength and more reproducible results.
- Easy-to-use, all-in-one device
- Snap-Valve™ technology - snap & squeeze
- Premoistened swab bud
- Self-contained, liquid-stable reagent
- Write-on swab label
- 100 tests per case
- 12 months at refrigerated temperatures (2-8ºC)
- 4 weeks room temperature (21-25ºC)
- Costs up to 50% less than competitor ATP swabs
- Twice as much testing for the same cost
- No reagent wastage
- Consistent, reliable results
- Environmentally conscious design - uses 20 - 80% less plastic than comparable devices
Directions for Use
- Remove Ultrasnap swab from tube and take a swab sample of an area about 4 inches squared or 10 centimeters squared. (Or the equivalent on an uneven surface.) The Ultrasnap swabs come pre-moistened with special liquid that breaks down biofilm and exposes ATP.
- Place Ultrasnap swab back into swab tube.
- Holding the swab tube firmly, use your thumb and forefinger to break the snap valve on the tube by bending it back and forth.
- Squeeze the end bulb twice, expelling all of the liquid down the swab shaft.
- Bathe swab bud in the liquid (this is a testing reagent) by shaking the tube for 5 seconds.
- Open lid on SystemSURE and place Ultrasnap tube into testing chamber and close lid.
- Press OK button to initiate reading. Results
Damaged or accidental activations of the sampling swab device should not be used and should be disposed of.
- Disposal of the sampling swab device can be in general waste. No special precautions are required for disposal.
- Avoid collecting large amounts of sample debris on the swab bud. Too much material may reduce signal strength of test and provide inaccurate readings.
- Hold the Bio-reveal SystemSure II upright during Step 10).
- Hold the Bio-reveal Ultra-snap ATP swab device upright when activating in Step 5).
- The Bio-reveal Ultra-snap ATP swabs will tolerate room temperature storage for up to one month but all unused sampling devices should be stored in the refrigerator, where they will remain viable for up to 12 months.
Ratings and Reviews
"I want you to know that I am positively thrilled, really, just to know that this kind of email support exists. You are really thorough and you follow up. Do you know how rare that is? Anyway, sooner or later I will try this but in the meantime I am so glad to have the quality support."
"Please review my email to customer service. You walk on water. You are the best run organization I have encountered in my 60 years on earth. George L.Leisher, Jr. Chief Human Resource Officer Valley Health System"
"It was a positive experience. I would rate my experience as good. "
"been a long time customer and tell all my customers"
"Fast, reliable, and easy test procedures."