NOTE: This device is for use with Ultrasnap and Aquasnap sample collection devices.
Microorganism Tests (available on EnSURE)
Process Efficiency Tests (available on EnSURE)
Allergen Prevention (available on EnSURE)
Sure Trend Software
The SystemSURE Plus can detect biological contamination in water and on surfaces by measuring adenosine triphosphate (ATP), the universal energy molecule found in all animal, plant, bacteria, yeast and mold cells. Residues, particularly food or organic residue, contain large amounts of ATP. When left on a surface, residues can harbor and grow bacteria, cause cross-contamination, develop biofilm and many other problems.
After cleaning a surface, the amount of ATP present should be significantly reduced. You can use the SystemSURE Plus, along with Ultrasnap and Aquasnap devices to test whether your hygiene routines are working or not.
How does the SystemSURE Plus work?
Using the Ultrasnap or Aquasnap sample collection devices, you collect a sample from the surface area or water that you want to test. When the sample is brought into contact with Hygiena's unique, liquid-stable luciferase/luciferin reagent in the Ultrasnap or Aquasnap testing device, light is emitted in direct proportion to the amount of ATP present in the sample. The system measures the amount of light generated and provides information on the level of contamination of the sample in just seconds. The higher the reading, the more contamination present.
Assessing the cleanliness of a surface immediately after cleaning ensures contamination has been removed. Depending on the industry, this system will help product quality, extend product shelf life, prevent cross-contamination, enable immediate corrective action and/or avoid recalls.
ATP hygiene monitoring provides accurate and traceable verification of the hygienic status of a surface or water, which is a key component of a good hygiene program. ATP testing is a universally recognized tool used by large Blue Chip companies along with medium and small-sized businesses for measuring the hygienic status of surfaces and water in order to ensure product consistency and safety.
- Optimizes and verifies that cleaning procedures are working
- Ensures product quality and extends product shelf life
- Optimizes chemical/sanitizer usage
- Assists in developing and improving certain HACCP procedures
- Protects brand and reputation
- Most cost-effective ATP hygiene monitoring system available
- Small, lightweight, handheld instrument (0.57 lbs., 7 x 18. x 3 cm)
- Durable outside shell and sealed keypad to battle against splashes and the environment
- Advanced photodiode technology
- AA battery powered (lasts up to 3000+ tests)
- PC compatible via RS232 cable or USB
- Simple to use, menu-driven operation from keypad
- Engineered for durability and intensive use
- Ultrasnap ATP surface test
- Aquasnap ATP TOTAL water test
- Aquasnap ATP FREE water test
- CCK-4 Biomass Kit
- SURE-Trend - Result Database Management Software
- Protective Carrying Case
- Calibration Control Kit
- Positive Control Kit
- Original Warranty: one year parts and labor
- Optional - Additional 1 year warranty
- Optional - Additional 2 year warranty
- Optional - Additional 3 year warranty
- Sensitive - Detects down to 1 femtomole (1 x 10-15 moles) of ATP
- Advanced photodiode technology - Internal solid state detector is not affected by drops or shakes
- 100 programmable test plans
- 200 programmable user IDs
- 251 programmable locations per test plan
- 5,000 programmable test locations
- Small, lightweight, handheld instrument (0.57 lbs., 7 x 18. x 3 cm)
- Quick-test mode enables ad-hoc testing
- Large viewable screen with backlight and optional BOLD text
- Powered by 2 x AA batteries for several months of uninterrupted use
- Connects to software via USB
- Removable read chamber design allows for easy cleaning
- Durable outside shell and sealed keypad to protect against splashes and wear
- Original one year warranty includes parts and labor (additional coverage available)
- SURETrend - Result Database Management Software included
- No licensing fees
- Free version upgrades
- Compatible with MS Windows / Apple Mac OS 10.6.8 or later
- Ultrasnap ATP Surface Monitoring
- Aquasnap ATP Water Monitoring
- SuperSnap ATP Allergen Prevention/High Sensitivity
Directions for Use
- Using an Ultrasnap testing device, take a swab sample of an area about 4 inches squared or 10 centimeters squared. (Or the equivalent on an uneven surface.) The Ultrasnap swabs come pre-moistened with special liquid that breaks down biofilm and exposes ATP. Or collect a water sample with an Aquasnap testing device. (Aquasnap devices will have slightly different directions.)
- Place Ultrasnap swab back into swab tube.
- Holding the swab tube firmly, use your thumb and forefinger to break the snap valve on the tube by bending it back and forth.
- Squeeze the end bulb twice, expelling all of the liquid down the swab shaft.
- Bathe swab bud in the liquid (this is a testing reagent) by shaking the tube for 5 seconds.
- Open lid on SystemSURE and place Ultrasnap tube into testing chamber and close lid.
- Press OK button to initiate reading. Results will be displayed in 15 seconds.
- Read results. a) Easy to understand PASS (check mark) CAUTION (!) or FAIL (X) symbols make results easy to understand immediately. b) Results are displayed in Relative Light Units (RLU). More contamination = higher RLU results. c) Programmed location names for each sample are displayed on the screen, along with a location number, making it easy to tell where each testing sample came from. Up to 251 location names can be programmed. d) Upper and lower pass/fail limits are set for each location and are displayed on screen. e) 20 sample plans can be created. Each sample plan has specific programmed locations that should be tested when running a particular plan. f) User identification can be assigned to track performance and traceability.
- SystemSURE Plus comes with SURE-Trend data analysis and charting software so you can connect it with your computer and make a database of what you have tested.
See Hygiena Product Table
ATP Treshold Chart
Most of the computers come with a PDF reader. If you do not have one, please download and install one of the PDF readers below:
Ratings and Reviews
"service was excellent and product more comprehensive than expected"
"I give you a five for all questions. Pleased with your service. It has been great. M. Wido"
"Test County Customer Service are teriffic in handle my case and the patient they have in handle the customer who do not always know exactly what they want. Thank you."
"Fast service and excellent pricing on the product I ordered."
"Products easily located and even crossed referenced with ease. Excellent website makes ordering quick and easy. Fast delivery allowed me to be back up and running in no time. Thanks for a good service and I strongly recommend your service to all.ThanksAlan"