NOTE: This device is for use with Ultrasnap and Aquasnap sample collection devices.
The SystemSURE Plus can detect biological contamination in water and on surfaces by measuring adenosine triphosphate (ATP), the universal energy molecule found in all animal, plant, bacteria, yeast and mold cells. Residues, particularly food or organic residue, contain large amounts of ATP. When left on a surface, residues can harbor and grow bacteria, cause cross-contamination, develop biofilm and many other problems.
After cleaning a surface, the amount of ATP present should be significantly reduced. You can use the SystemSURE Plus, along with Ultrasnap and Aquasnap devices to test whether your hygiene routines are working or not.
How does the SystemSURE Plus work?
Using the Ultrasnap or Aquasnap sample collection devices, you collect a sample from the surface area or water that you want to test. When the sample is brought into contact with Hygiena's unique, liquid-stable luciferase/luciferin reagent in the Ultrasnap or Aquasnap testing device, light is emitted in direct proportion to the amount of ATP present in the sample. The system measures the amount of light generated and provides information on the level of contamination of the sample in just seconds. The higher the reading, the more contamination present.
Assessing the cleanliness of a surface immediately after cleaning ensures contamination has been removed. Depending on the industry, this system will help product quality, extend product shelf life, prevent cross-contamination, enable immediate corrective action and/or avoid recalls.
ATP hygiene monitoring provides accurate and traceable verification of the hygienic status of a surface or water, which is a key component of a good hygiene program. ATP testing is a universally recognized tool used by large Blue Chip companies along with medium and small-sized businesses for measuring the hygienic status of surfaces and water in order to ensure product consistency and safety.
- Optimizes and verifies that cleaning procedures are working
- Ensures product quality and extends product shelf life
- Optimizes chemical/sanitizer usage
- Assists in developing and improving certain HACCP procedures
- Protects brand and reputation
- Most cost-effective ATP hygiene monitoring system available
- Small, lightweight, handheld instrument (0.57 lbs.,
- •7 x 18. x 3 cm)
- Durable outside shell and sealed keypad to battle against splashes and the environment
- Advanced photodiode technology (learn more...) (link to page on Photodiode technology vs PMT)
- AA battery powered (lasts up to 3000+ tests)
- PC compatible via RS232 cable or USB
- Simple to use, menu-driven operation from keypad
- Engineered for durability and intensive use
- Ultrasnap ATP surface test
- Aquasnap ATP TOTAL water test
- Aquasnap ATP FREE water test
- CCK-4 Biomass Kit
- SURE-Trend - Result Database Management Software
- Protective Carrying Case
- Calibration Control Kit
- Positive Control Kit
- Original Warranty: one year parts and labor
- Optional - Additional 1 year warranty
- Optional - Additional 2 year warranty
- Optional - Additional 3 year warranty
Directions for Use
- Using an Ultrasnap testing device, take a swab sample of an area about 4 inches squared or 10 centimeters squared. (Or the equivalent on an uneven surface.) The Ultrasnap swabs come pre-moistened with special liquid that breaks down biofilm and exposes ATP. Or collect a water sample with an Aquasnap testing device. (Aquasnap devices will have slightly different directions.)
- Place Ultrasnap swab back into swab tube.
- Holding the swab tube firmly, use your thumb and forefinger to break the snap valve on the tube by bending it back and forth.
- Squeeze the end bulb twice, expelling all of the liquid down the swab shaft.
- Bathe swab bud in the liquid (this is a testing reagent) by shaking the tube for 5 seconds.
- Open lid on SystemSURE and place Ultrasnap tube into testing chamber and close lid.
- Press OK button to initiate reading. Results will be displayed in 15 seconds.
- Read results. a) Easy to understand PASS (check mark) CAUTION (!) or FAIL (X) symbols make results easy to understand immediately. b) Results are displayed in Relative Light Units (RLU). More contamination = higher RLU results. c) Programmed location names for each sample are displayed on the screen, along with a location number, making it easy to tell where each testing sample came from. Up to 251 location names can be programmed. d) Upper and lower pass/fail limits are set for each location and are displayed on screen. e) 20 sample plans can be created. Each sample plan has specific programmed locations that should be tested when running a particular plan. f) User identification can be assigned to track performance and traceability.
- SystemSURE Plus comes with SURE-Trend data analysis and charting software so you can connect it with your computer and make a database of what you have tested.
Bio-reveal THE IDEAL RAPID BIO-DETECTION TOOL
Bio-reveal is a state of the art, real-time, biological detection system designed to provide instant results for bio-contamination testing on surfaces or in liquids. Bio-reveal applications are diverse and range from providing users with the instant capability of testing for mold and bacteria on surfaces as part of water damage loss evaluations (IICRC S500 and S520), IAQ and industrial hygiene evaluations, bacteria outbreak investigations as well as being an ideal tool for performing Post Remediation Verification (PRV) testing for mold and bacteria remediation projects. bio-reveal is an extremely sensitive detection system and can indicate the presence of not only dangerous mold and bacterial organisms but somatic materials and bio-films as well, which are also problematic and are not addressed or detected through traditional environmental testing methods, such as using culturing or air sampling techniques.
The accuracy and sensitivity of the bio-reveal system make it an ideal tool for mold and bacteria testing, healthcare infection control and environmental services monitoring as well as providing the needed bio-contamination data for ensuring quality assurance, Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and risk management for the food service and food manufacturing industries.
Bio-reveal is the needed tool for any environmental investigator or contractor interested in providing their customers with immediate feedback and decision making capability on how to deal with a contamination or remediation issue. The bio-reveal system will improve the sales lead generation and sales closing process for projects, improve overall project turnaround time and reduce costs significantly. The ability to obtain instant results and perform testing for less than 10% of traditional methods is the competitive advantage the bio-reveal system offers its users.
The bio-reveal luminometer is a handheld device weighing approximately 8-oz. The bio-reveal self-contained collection swabs are approximately 6.75 inches in length and are extremely robust, temperature tolerant, aseptic and produced in an FDA certified facility
ATP Treshold Chart
Most of the computers come with a PDF reader. If you do not have one, please download and install one of the PDF readers below:
Damaged or accidental activations of the sampling swab device should not be used and should be disposed of.
Disposal of the sampling swab device can be in general waste. No special precautions are required for disposal.
Avoid collecting large amounts of sample debris on the swab bud. Too much material may reduce signal strength of test and provide inaccurate readings.
Hold the Bio-reveal SystemSure II upright during Step 10).
Hold the Bio-reveal Ultra-snap ATP swab device upright when activating in Step 5).
The Bio-reveal Ultra-snap ATP swabs will tolerate room temperature storage for up to one month but all unused sampling devices should be stored in the refrigerator, where they will remain viable for up to 12 months
Ratings and Reviews
"We realy like the follow up on our orders.We have never had a company do that before. Thank you "
"Thanks for your professional and efficient sales follow-up."
"Thanks for your prompt reply and resolution. In this day and age of declining customer service it's refreshing to see someone who "follows through". Your professionalism is appreciated! Regards, "
"We are a average size CPA firm and appreciate your good product and customer service."