NOTE: This device is for use with Ultrasnap and Aquasnap sample collection devices.
Microorganism Tests (available on EnSURE)
Process Efficiency Tests (available on EnSURE)
Allergen Prevention (available on EnSURE)
Sure Trend Software
The SystemSURE Plus can detect biological contamination in water and on surfaces by measuring adenosine triphosphate (ATP), the universal energy molecule found in all animal, plant, bacteria, yeast and mold cells. Residues, particularly food or organic residue, contain large amounts of ATP. When left on a surface, residues can harbor and grow bacteria, cause cross-contamination, develop biofilm and many other problems.
After cleaning a surface, the amount of ATP present should be significantly reduced. You can use the SystemSURE Plus, along with Ultrasnap and Aquasnap devices to test whether your hygiene routines are working or not.
How does the SystemSURE Plus work?
Using the Ultrasnap or Aquasnap sample collection devices, you collect a sample from the surface area or water that you want to test. When the sample is brought into contact with Hygiena's unique, liquid-stable luciferase/luciferin reagent in the Ultrasnap or Aquasnap testing device, light is emitted in direct proportion to the amount of ATP present in the sample. The system measures the amount of light generated and provides information on the level of contamination of the sample in just seconds. The higher the reading, the more contamination present.
Assessing the cleanliness of a surface immediately after cleaning ensures contamination has been removed. Depending on the industry, this system will help product quality, extend product shelf life, prevent cross-contamination, enable immediate corrective action and/or avoid recalls.
ATP hygiene monitoring provides accurate and traceable verification of the hygienic status of a surface or water, which is a key component of a good hygiene program. ATP testing is a universally recognized tool used by large Blue Chip companies along with medium and small-sized businesses for measuring the hygienic status of surfaces and water in order to ensure product consistency and safety.
- Optimizes and verifies that cleaning procedures are working
- Ensures product quality and extends product shelf life
- Optimizes chemical/sanitizer usage
- Assists in developing and improving certain HACCP procedures
- Protects brand and reputation
- Most cost-effective ATP hygiene monitoring system available
- Small, lightweight, handheld instrument (0.57 lbs.,
- •7 x 18. x 3 cm)
- Durable outside shell and sealed keypad to battle against splashes and the environment
- Advanced photodiode technology (learn more...) (link to page on Photodiode technology vs PMT)
- AA battery powered (lasts up to 3000+ tests)
- PC compatible via RS232 cable or USB
- Simple to use, menu-driven operation from keypad
- Engineered for durability and intensive use
- Ultrasnap ATP surface test
- Aquasnap ATP TOTAL water test
- Aquasnap ATP FREE water test
- CCK-4 Biomass Kit
- SURE-Trend - Result Database Management Software
- Protective Carrying Case
- Calibration Control Kit
- Positive Control Kit
- Original Warranty: one year parts and labor
- Optional - Additional 1 year warranty
- Optional - Additional 2 year warranty
- Optional - Additional 3 year warranty
ATP Treshold Chart
Most of the computers come with a PDF reader. If you do not have one, please download and install one of the PDF readers below:
Damaged or accidental activations of the sampling swab device should not be used and should be disposed of.
Disposal of the sampling swab device can be in general waste. No special precautions are required for disposal.
Avoid collecting large amounts of sample debris on the swab bud. Too much material may reduce signal strength of test and provide inaccurate readings.
Hold the Bio-reveal SystemSure II upright during Step 10).
Hold the Bio-reveal Ultra-snap ATP swab device upright when activating in Step 5).
The Bio-reveal Ultra-snap ATP swabs will tolerate room temperature storage for up to one month but all unused sampling devices should be stored in the refrigerator, where they will remain viable for up to 12 months
Ratings and Reviews
"Service was great!!"
"got exactly what i ordered timely and at a good price"
"fast delivery and good customer service"
"Quick service,excellent prices"
"Thank you very much for the prompt response to my order. That's important to me, and I appreciate it very much. This is at least the second order I've placed with you, and I'm very pleased with your service. Thank you again."