TestCountry Resource Center
On this page, you will find links to useful information such as drug testing laws, drug rehabilitation centers, exclusive interviews, and comprehensive source of information about drug and health testing. We will expand our resource database as we collect more data that is beneficial to our visitors.
If you have any questions or comments please do not hesitate to contact us. We appreaciate your feedback.
- All You Need to Know About Home & Laboratory Testing - We have a comprehensive guide that will tell you everything you need to know about home testing, laboratory testing, health testing, drug testing, random drug testing, workplace drug testing and even medical signs and symptoms of diseases...
- Drug Testing Laws by State - Since there is no comprehensive federal drug testing law, this leaves the field open to state regulation, and many states have enacted provisions imposing drug testing restrictions of various kinds...
- Infographics About Health & Drug Testing
- School Drug Testing - Drug testing in schools is basically conducted to address substance and drug abuse issues that commonly rise among youths. Teenagers cover almost half of the population of drug abusers with the availability of drugs as the main key factor...
- Recent Research Studies About Substance Abuse & Health Testing - TestCountry hopes to contribute to this overall effort by consolidating all these research papers in a single resource page...
- Adverse Health Effects Found Among College Marijuana Users - Marijuana use is hardly unheard of among high school kids. In fact there have been alarming statistics as to the increase in overall substance abuse by teenagers...
- Steroids Abuse by Athletes and Varsity Players - Steroids are basically synthetic derivative of the male hormone testosterone. They build up muscle and enhance energy and endurance as they retain the protein in the body...
- Most Commonly Abused Drug Types - Prescription drug abuse is about taking up prescription medication in an appropriate dosage which is not primarily prescribed by the doctor but only for the purpose of recreation...
- Alcoholism - Facts about Alchol Abuse, Alcohol Addiction and Alcohol Detection - Learn more details about alcohol abuse and the common ways used to test for alcohol consumption...
- The Importance of Substance Abuse Treatment - Substance abuse and addiction is one of the more serious problems of the modern world...
- The Difference Between Opiate and Heroin Users - See the differences between opiate and heroin abuse, symptoms and testing...
- Everything You Need to Know About Substance Abuse Treatment Programs - Many people view drug addiction and people afflicted with it with disdain even without any clear understanding of the circumstances that may have contributed to it...
- Prescription Opioid Found as Gateway Drug to Heroin - Families are less worry and have become careless, leaving prescription painkillers lying around, within easy reach by anybody in the household...
- Parents Play a Huge Role in Substance Abuse Prevention - Parents everywhere suffer from varying degrees of separation anxiety every time their children step out into the world...
- Government Agency Workplace Drug Testing - On this page, you will find links to information about different US government agencies and their drug and alcohol testing programs...
- Drug Testing Business & Franchise Opportunities - Drug testing is one of the most important activities of a state. Year by year, millions of employees, students, and athletes are tested for the presence of drug metabolites and alcohol...
- Prescription Drugs That Heal Can Kill - Taken as prescribed by a medical doctor, drugs reduce pain and heal. Self-prescribed and abused in dosage for prolonged length of time, they put the abuser at risk and cause physical and psychological harm...
- Talking About Prescription Drug Abuse with Your Teenagers and Their Friends - Prescription drug abuse is a very serious social problem. It has grown over 400% in the past 15 years. What makes it even more alarming is the fact that 1 in 6 teenagers in the United States said that they have taken prescription medication in the past year...
- Company Drug Testing Programs - Maintaining a safe environment in the workplace has become more challenging in recent years. Sadly, drugs and drug use have permeated what was once a forbidden setting, the office or any place where work is conducted...
- Corporate Drug Testing Program by Industry - Maintaining a safe environment in the workplace is of the utmost importance in protecting your employees and yourself as the employer. In creating a safe work environment, the issue of drug use and drug testing is often overlooked...
- List of Community & Non-Profit Organizations that Fight Against Substance Abuse - Community organizations are important for fostering a sense of belonging for people, especially now since technology has made our daily lives move at a faster rate and has made it more common for people to become detached from one another and live more isolated lives.
- Managing Workers’ Compensation Costs Through Advanced Drug Testing - In addition to being more cost effective than urine testing, lab-based oral fluid testing and drug testing in general can also help a company save money on Workers’ Compensation claims and premiums.
- Medical Marijuana & Workplace Drug Testing: 5 Things to Know as an Employer
- Most Important Questions and Answers about Drug Testing and Drugs of Abuse
- Drug Testing Glossary – Important Drug Testing Terms and Terminology
- Workplace Nicotine Testing in US :Pros and Cons of Testing Your Employees for Smoking
- Drug Testing Laboratory Certification Types and Definitions
- First Things to Check When Reading Drug Testing Kit Results
- Drug Test Cheating Methods and How to Counteract Them
You might also want to check the other articles and resources page for more.
- Truth and Myths of Marijuana - Marijuana is known as one of the most widely used illicit substances worldwide. Find and learn more about history, signs & symptoms, drug testing, medicinal information...
- All You Need to Know About Kratom - Learn more about Kratom and its benefits and dangerous to your health as well as urine testing methods for Kratom...
- What is Synthetic Marijuana? - Learn more about Synthetic Marijuana on our wiki pages.
- All You Need to Know About Urine Analysis & Urine Analysis Types - Urine analysis or urine test is a common medical testing method that is performed to determine an individual's possible health problems and conditions...
- All About Vitamin B12 & Vitamin B12 Testing - Learn the signs and symptoms of vitamin b12 deficiency, which foods are high in vitamin b12, and the testing options for vitamin b12 deficiency...
- All You Need to Know About Steroids & Steroid Testing - Learn the signs and symptoms of steroids use, it's health effects on your body...
- All You Need to Know About Potassium and Low Potassium Side Effects - Here are the all answers about Potassium and its effects on our body...
- All You Need to Know About Opioids - Most people have known opiates to be a synonym of opioids, however; the two basically differ from each other. Learn more about opioids and how you can test for...
- Your Guide To Understanding Methaqualone & Methaqualone Drug Testing - Methaqualone is a man-made drug that generally depresses the central nervous system. Like barbiturates, it is also known as a sedative-hypnotic drug, which induces sleep to anyone that uses it...
- What is Functional Food? - Functional food is that food where either new ingredients or more of an existing ingredient is added to the food so that the new, resulting food product has additional functions...
- All You Need to Know About Cocaine - Cocaine is a highly addictive drug with a white powdery characteristic that produces a euphoric effect especially when snorted or injected by a person...
- All You Need to Know About Barbiturates - Barbiturates belong to the most commonly misused prescription drugs due to their hypnotic effects. Along the streets, people furtively buy them as barbs, Barbies, red devils, or sleepers...
- All You Need to Know About Methamphetamine & Methamphetamine Testing - Methamphetamine is a highly addictive stimulant characterized by its white, odorless yet bitter-tasting powder...
- All you need to know about EtG & EtS Testing for Alcohol Consumption - With alcohol being the most widely abused drug â€” because of its legal status â€” being able to reliably test for its presence in people is important in situations where alcohol use is prohibited...
- Marijuana Use and Abuse: Drug Testing without Testing for Marijuana/THC - Even before marijuana was regarded as a prohibited drug, it was known for many other things.
- Drug Testing Debunked - All the Important Wrong Things You Might Know About Drug Testing & Drug Test Kits - Drug testing has been required in some places including hospitals, schools, and offices. The process is done in several ways – it can either be called pre-employment testing or post-accident testing and at times random testing or return to duty testing. Drug testing can sometimes be conducted too for follow-up.
- All You Need to Know about Prescription Drug Abuse and Drug Testing for Prescription Drugs - Prescription drugs, as the name implies, are regulated drugs that require medical prescription. They are authorized by medical professionals ranging from dentists, veterinarians and optometrists to advanced practice nurses and medical practitioners.
- Prescription Drug Abuse and Prescription Take-Back Initiatives in the US - The definition of drug addiction uncovers a lot of truths about prescription drugs being one of the commonly used groups of substances that can result to it.
- TestCountry Advantage Program - As an association, you are committed helping your members cut costs and save money whenever possible. With TestCountry's Association Advantage Program, you and your members get multiple benefits.
- TestCounty Feature Collection Center - This program is a good way for people to find your collection center easily by anyone who needs drug testing.
TestCountry Featured Locations
If you would like to apply for this progam or get more details, please visit TestCounty FeatureCollection Center program page.
- Las Vegas Background & Drug Screening Services - At Testcountry, we offer a combination of drug testing plus background screening to Las Vegas businesses.
If you're looking for a featured location to visit please check list of featured drug testing & background screening locations.
Books & Whitepapers
- Synthetic Drug Abuse: A Guide for Teachers & Parents - Myths, Symptoms and Prevention
- How to Start a Drug Testing Business - When you start a drug testing business you don't just think about how much you'll get from it. You think about how much people you can help and how much businesses you can save from hiring abusive individuals...
- Employment Background Screening for Small to Medium Enterprises - Preventive measures as simple as drug testing and employee identification by means of background screening play a significant role in minimizing loss to your company.
- Download Information About Drug Testing Business - Joe Reilly, an expert in the workplace drug testing industry, puts together essential information on how to start a drug and alcohol testing business that will assist employers with their workplace drug testing programs...
Product & Service Related Resources
- Custom Drug Testing Policy Development for Your Workplace
- Featured Products - Our new, best-selling, and discounted items will be listed on the featured products page.
- CLIA Waived Products - We have many CLIA-Waived products, most of which are listed on this page.
- Drug Testing Instructions/Procedures - We have all kind of testing kits on our online store, most of which are related to drug testing.
- Drug & Nicotine Testing Kits Cut-off Levels & Detection Times - A cutoff level is the defined concentration of a substance in a specimen.
- Mobile Drug Testing Services We know that your drug testing need might require you to have a mobile drug testing collector to come to your factory or office location for post accident or random drug testing. That is why we are happy to see if we have a local mobile drug testing center that can come to your workplace.
- Our Vendors and Labs - You can find out more about the companies that provide us instant test kits or detailed lab analysis.
- Hormonal Imbalance Symptom Test - Take a quick free "Hormonal Imbalance Symptom Test" and find out which hormones you need to check!
- Different Drug Testing Methods and Drug Test Kit Types - At TestCountry we want you to choose the best product for your needs. So we would like to provide you with a brief comparison of different drug testing methods so that it will be easier for you to choose what you would want to choose.
- Alcohol ETG Urine Testing Resources - This page will guide you with the things you need to know about alcohol urine testing, specifically in detecting Ethanol glucuronide (ETG), a direct metabolite of alcohol.
- CPT Codes for TestCountry Products - This page will provide you CPT codes for the product and services we sell in our store.
- Detecting Adulteration in Urine Drug Test Samples
- Popular Drug Testing Kits for Workplace/Employment Drug Testing
- Popular Drug Testing Kits for Teen & Family Member Testing
- Popular Home Testing Kits for General Health Testing
- Alere Toxicology Services, Inc.
- T-Cup All-in-One Urine Drug Screen
- QuickScreen™ Cup All-in-One Urine Drug Screen
- SalivaConfirm® Premium Test for 11 Drugs + Alcohol
- Integrated E-Z Split Key® Cup Urine Test
- iCup® All-in-One Urine Drug Test
- iScreen™: Urine and Saliva Drug Testing Kits
- QED A150 Saliva Alcohol Test
- Instant Technologies: Rapid and Reliable Drug/Alcohol Testing Device
- Pros of Using Instant Technologies Drug Testing Kits at Your Workplace
- Advantages of Oral Cube Instant Saliva Testing Kit for Detecting Drug Use
- Advantages of using CLIA Waived QuickScreen Urine Drug Tests in Your Practice
- Using CLIA Waived vs Non-CLIA Waived Urine Testing Cups
- Possible Uses of QED A150 Saliva Alcohol Test
- Pros and Cons of Using Different Nicotine Testing Methods
- National Council on Alcoholism & Drug Dependence (NCADD): Exclusive Interview with Robert J. Lindsey
- Metropolitan Drug Commission: Exclusive Interview About Synthetic Drug Abuse
- Klean Treatment Center: Exclusive Interview About Synthetic Drug Abuse & Treatment
- Habilitat - The Place of Change: Exclusive Interview with Becky Harrison
- Journey Healing Centers: Exclusive Interview About Synthetic Drug Abuse & Rehabilitation
- The Partnership at Drugfree.org: Exclusive Interview About "The Medicine Abuse Project"
- U.S. Staffing Association: Exclusive Interview With Eric Randolph About Drug Testing in Workplace
- Exclusive Interview with Cliffside Malibu Treatment Center About Prescription Drug Abuse
- Exclusive Interview With Dr. J. Wesley Boyd, Author of Almost Addicted: Is My (or my loved one's) Drug Use A Problem?
- Women for Sobriety Inc. Exclusive Interview About Alcoholism & Other Addictions
- Exclusive Interview with Dr. Kim Dennis At Timberline Knolls Residential Treatment Center
- Interview With David Johnson on Drug Abuse, The Family and Kids
- Interview with Dr. Sherry Hoppe on Addiction Recovery
- Interview with Myers Counseling Group on Drug Abuse
- Interview With Dr. M. Bud Lateef, Founder of LockMed
- Interview with Sylvia Yates On Addiction Recovery
- Exclusive Interview With Dr. Henry David Abraham On Substance Abuse
- Interview With Women's Center at Pine Grove Treatment Center
- US Staffing Association Podcast Interview with Serhat Pala on Drug Testing
- Exclusive Interview with Emily T. Wierenga, Chasing Silhouettes
- Exclusive Interview with Debra Jay, No More Letting Go: The Spirituality of Taking Action Against Alcoholism and Drug Addiction
- Exclusive Interview with Marci Warhaft on Healthy Bodies
- Interview with Heather Sutton of Metropolitan Drug Commission
- Interview with Dr. Robert Martin
- Interview with Fergus Hodgson on State Drug Laws in United States
- Interview With Mike Rich on Drug Abuse in The Workplace
- Interview With Lee Gardens From Brain State Technologies: Substance Abuse & Achieving A More Balanced Brain
- Interview with Joe Hewitt
- Exclusive Interview with Dr. J. Wesley Boyd about Marijuana Legalization
- Interview with Benjamin Luftman
- Interview With Cali Estes on Addiction
- Interview with Donna Mae DePola on Substance Abuse
- Exclusive Interview with Ross Pelton on His Latest Book “The Pill Problem”
- Interview with LLC President Bill Current about Corporate Drug Testing
- TestCountry.com Home Drug Test Kits vs. Walmart Home Drug Test Kits
- TestCountry.com Home Drug Test Kits vs. Walgreens Home Drug Test Kits
- TestCountry.com Home Drug Test Kits vs. CVS Pharmacy Home Drug Test Kits
- TestCountry.com Home Drug Test Kits vs. Target Home Drug Test Kits
- TestCountry.com Home Drug Test Kits vs. KMart Home Drug Test Kits
- TestCountry.com Home Drug Test Kits vs. drugstore.com Home Drug Test Kits
Conferences & Seminars
- Substance Abuse & Drug Testing Third Party Administrators Professional Marketing Conference
- Important General Health Related Conferences in 2013
- Important Staffing Industry Events in the United States in 2013
- Important Drug & Addiction Related Conferences in 2013
- Important Highlights From The CIETT World Employment Conference 2013
- Health Conferences and National Health Observances
- The Fourth Annual West Coast Symposium on Addictive Disorders
- International Conference on HIV Treatment and Prevention Adherence
Health & Drug Testing Hot Locations
- Chicago Drug, Alcohol & Health Testing and Background & Drug Screening Programs
- Florida Drug, Alcohol & Health Testing and Background & Drug Screening Programs
- Hawaii Drug Abuse & Drug Testing Resource Guide
- Houston Drug, Alcohol & Health Testing and Background & Drug Screening Programs
- Los Angeles Drug, Alcohol & Health Testing and Background & Drug Screening Programs
- Miami Drug, Alcohol & Health Testing and Background & Drug Screening Programs
- Michigan Drug, Alcohol & Health Testing and Background & Drug Screening Programs
- New York Drug, Alcohol & Health Testing and Background & Drug Screening Programs
- San Francisco Drug, Alcohol & Health Testing and Background & Drug Screening Programs
- Seattle Drug, Alcohol & Health Testing and Background & Drug Screening Programs
TestCountry Drug Testing Resource Center
- US Department of Education’s Student Drug-Testing Institute
- US Office of Safe and Drug-Free Schools
- National Student Assistance Association
- Higher Education Center for
Alcohol and Other Drug Abuse and Violence Prevention