TestCountry knows that those working in clinical settings require CLIA waived drug testing solutions for point of care testing. We offer high quality,
name brand test cups to suit all of your drug testing needs including our DrugConfirm Advanced Cups, T-Cup Urine Drug Test Cups, iCup Flat Panel Drug Cups,
E-Z Split Key Cups and our CLIA Waived Drug Testing Cups, all of which are CLIA Waived and 510(k) FDA Approved.
We also bring you the latest in drug testing innovation with the VacuLid Urine Specimen Transfer Device that works in conjunction with all T-Cups. All of our test cups provide reliable and accurate, hospital quality results within minutes. We're also proud to offer more test panels than any other testing on the market. Let's work together to find the best solutions for your organization.
Which option is best for my business?
At TestCountry, we like easy and we want to help make your life easier.
That's why we encourage you to contact us at 800-656-0745 or email@example.com if you have any questions about which type of background screening service — prepaid or fully customizable — is right for you and your business. We will help you decide the best choice for your goals by listening to what it is you want to achieve.
There are no commitments for the choice you make, either. You can always change the type of service you use any time you want.
What is the difference between the Prepaid Packages and the Full Customizable Service?
These are great for businesses that only need to perform a few pre-employment background screening checks and pre-employment drug tests per year. With the Prepaid Packages, you just order them and we will do the rest for you. You still get great pricing, and a whole range of screening options.
These are great for staffing companies, medium-large size businesses or businesses that hire more than 3 employees per month. You have full online access to generate instant background requests, find locations for drug testing, get detailed reports and invoicing privileges. You get a dedicated representative that will answer questions and help you every step of the way. You also get to choose custom services for your specific needs.
How does it work?
With our prepaid options you will select the specific service you need.
- Once your order is placed we will provide you with a consent form that the prospective employee must fill out and return.
- After we receive the completed consent form we will perform the background screening service and email the drug registration form to the prospective employee.
- Upon completion of all services, approximately 1-2 business days from the drug screening collection, you will be emailed a secured PDF file which contains all the results of the requested services.
When you select our full services option you will receive discounted prices for our background screening and drug testing services.
- The first step is to place an order for the account set up, this is a $40 one time set up fee.
- We will ask you to fill out our invoicing and background screening services agreements.
- Once these are returned, approximately 72 hours later you will gain full access to your personal background and drug screening services page as well as a personal account representative to assist you with any questions you may have as well as an online user guide to assist you.
Our easy to use system allows you to receive instant results on certain background screening services. Drug testing results are available to you approximately 24-48 hours after the collection is taken.