From the Publisher:
Are you among the 95 million Americans who suffer from stress during these
trying times? Revised and comprehensive, this invaluable guide helps you
identify the specific areas of stress in your life: familial, work-related,
social, emotional, and offers proven techniques for dealing with every one of
New material includes information on how men and women differ in response
to stress, updated statistics on disorders and drugs, the ways terrorism and the
information age impact stress, the key benefits of spirituality, alternative
medicine, exercise, and nutrition. Stress Management will help you
- Test your personal responses to daily stress and chart your progress in
- Learn specific techniques for relaxation from "scanning" to "imagery training"
- Discover how to deal with life's critical moments without stress
- Embark on a program to improve your physical health as a major step toward
- Discern which types of stress must be reduced and which kinds you can turn
into positive motivation
Ratings and Reviews
"Thanks for your promptness in mailing my order and for the quality product. I will definitely purchase other items from you and will refer you to my friends. Thanks, again."
"Entire process of search, order, shipping, and follow-through was excellent. Thnks for your assistance AND for your service.Paul E. Doherty"
"We were extremely satisfied with all aspects of this transaction."
"I would like to to thank you. Your CSR are very nice and responsive. I had a problem with my credit card and they were nice enough to call my CC company to figure the problem out. Thanks!!!"
"Fast service and excellent pricing on the product I ordered."